First Impressions Matter: Introducing the New Nexus PMG
Since its inception, the Nexus PMG team has worked tremendously hard to establish a brand identity that is synonymous with the highest of quality. Yet, brand identity is far more than just a visual representation of your perceived value proposition. It is the emotional response that is elicited when a person hears your company name. It establishes your company’s personality.
Several months ago, the Nexus PMG executive management team decided to explore rebranding. Despite being incredibly proud of the brand we had built, there was an overarching feeling that it no longer accurately represented who we had become. It wasn’t bad, we had simply outgrown it.
It did not take long to realize that there is much more to a successful rebrand than merely tweaking the logo and hoping it goes well. This meant we had to make sure it was the right thing to do, and the appropriate time to do it. To do so, it required us to answer several tough questions such as:
- We poured our blood, sweat and tears into what we built, so why change things?
- We are growing at a fast pace with the current brand, so why potentially disrupt momentum?
- We are amid substantial hiring; won’t this confuse prospective recruits?
- Will a rebrand impact our company culture and make us too corporate?
- Is it worth spending the money?
After several “philosophical debates”, we ultimately decided to pursue a rebranding exercise with the help of a premier creative agency, Caliber Creative. Over the course of numerous months, they would lead us through a meticulous process that would empower us to stop thinking only about what we are, but rather who we are. Through several group workshops, management team interviews, client interviews and one on one discussions, Caliber helped us define our brand voice.
So, where did we land? It is with great pleasure that we share with you our new logo:
We are excited to write the next chapter of the Nexus PMG story. Our new brand identity serves to strengthen our ability to tell that story and convey to our clients and colleagues not just what we do, but who we are.
We are Nexus PMG and we do not fit into a standard box. We are built from the ground up to be flexible, nimble and adaptable to unique project conditions. Our project development and project finance expertise are constructed on a foundation of engineering excellence, operations experience and unmatched technical knowhow. We are your insight into the data, hardhats onsite and eyes in the sky assessing every aspect of a project. From development to financing our experts work alongside you at every stage. We don’t do off-the-shelf. We don’t believe in pre-packaged. We custom build solutions engineered to fit your needs.
- Establishing EPC Contracts Suitable for Today’s Sustainable Infrastructure Projects - March 4, 2022
- Understanding The EPC Contract: Pricing - October 14, 2021
- Nexus PMG Announces Strategic Reorganization to Satisfy Demand for Construction Monitoring - June 24, 2021